AffinityX – Affinity Express is GLOBAL ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. International client handling experience for a year.
- International client handling experience for a year.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, etc.).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords certification a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more