We are on a massive expansion mode, as we have challenging and exciting projects in hand from our off-shore clients. Hence we are looking forward to hire Web developers, who are committed and are willing to go the extra mile to master new age technologies.
Preference will be given to candidates, who have worked on Offshore/ International Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should take responsibility to develop website using core PHP or MVC and also manage Web Based Application using Open Source systems.
- Should be expert in coding, testing your own code and deploy the website / Web application on time without any bugs and errors.
- Should know techniques to optimizing code, queries, functions, and MySQL databases to improve the performance of website/application.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and programming skills with knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts with Smarty and AJAX.
- Good experience in Relational Database Management Systems, Database design, Normalization.
- Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with Open Source like Drupal, Joomla, Magento, WordPress, OSCommerce and other open source ecommerce system.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have minimum 3 - 5 yr hands on experience in PHP coding with MVC Architecture.
- Should have worked with PHP framework like Laravel, CakePHP and Yii.
- Should be able to handle the queries and doubts of PHP interns and PHP Developers.
- Should have minimum 1yr hands on experience in PHP coding with Yii framework.
- Preference will be given if you also have knowledge in Laravel, CakePHP, WordPress and other open source frameworks in PHP.
- Should have done customization and trouble shooting on the aforementioned frameworks.
- Should be an Autopilot and be able to deliver work on time with minimum inputs from the Reporting Manager.
Benefits & Perks: