Founded in December 2008, i-XL Technologies has rapidly evolved from a pure mobile solutions vendor to a strategic end to end services partner. From strategy to negotiations to activation, ensuring a seamless process for our clients, i-XL has successfully delivered many a projects with its simple yet effective development process. We strongly believe in “How we execute projects is as important as the project results themselves”.
Â i-XL maintains consistent high quality level at every aspect of business. Quality Assurance both at product and processes levels is given a key importance at i-XL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Bug fixing and debugging of bugs.
- Ensuring fool proof performance of the deliverable.
- Creation of database structure.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, ebay etc), API Integration with PHP and JS.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Benefits & Perks: