The Apeejay Education Society, established by the leading Industrial House of Apeejay Stya in the year 1967, has built a rich heritage of nearly four and half decades in the field of quality education through a family of 29 institutions, i.e. 13 schools and 16 institutions of higher learning, in various states of the country, along with the Apeejay Stya University – India’s first Liberal Arts University focused on Technology & Research. All Apeejay institutions are guided by the vision of late Dr. Stya Paul, Founder President, Apeejay Education Society, of ‘value-based holistic education, focusing on acquiring thinking skills and learning how to learn for life’ – a vision that is truly global, transcending the confines of state and country, and is drive by innovative techniques, progressive curricula and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The motto of the Society, “Soaring High is My Nature” with its origins in the literature and principles of Ancient and Modern India, enshrines our belief that true education inculcates a constant pursuit of excellence on the strength of human and moral values, and truly prepares the individual for the challenges of life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Having solid command on PHP 7 language and must have worked on Laravel framework or similar MVC framework.
- Having solid command on RDMS, like MySQL. Having command on NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Must have worked with one of caching technologies like Redis, Memcached, Elasticache.
- Having hands on experience on integrations.
- Having good knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Having good knowledge and understanding of architectures of web application technologies.
- Experience with the AWS stack, cloud APIs, Linux servers and optimizations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably Git, SVN a plus.
- Must have completed an application from scratch to deployment
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate/Post Graduation degree from a reputed Institute / University.
- 3-4 Years of experience in Web development.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skill is required.
- Must have worked on 7-8 Laravel projects and knowledge of WordPress along with MySQL-database
- Worked on projects of Web Application Security.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Benefits & Perks: