A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Performance Marketing Role to join Asia’s market leading pregnancy and parenting platform, the Asian parent.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute Digital marketing campaigns across Web, App, Search, Display, Social
- Assist in Paid marketing campaign management via Google & Facebook ads
- Manage End to end process of campaign creation, including setting up of Ad sets, Adience targeting, Ad copy review,
- A/B/C/D/ Test various artworks and ad commercials and report individual performance in order to set benchmarks of what's working and whats not
- Assist in managing performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into the team's workflow
- Perform daily AdWords account management for websites/apps targeted to Asian and African markets.
- Be abreast with the latest happenings in Digital marketing arena
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong analytical, problem solving & creative skills
- Should be able to write great ad copies
- 3-4 years of tactical performance marketing experience, strong understanding of the app acquisition landscape with a proven track record driving high ROI growth
- Should be knowing fundamentals of SEM, Google Display & Re-marketing campaigns
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas,cohorts etc.). Data oriented, having a sound understanding of user behavior and its analytics, can monitor and execute campaigns based on performance data.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is preferred
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role in digital agencies, media and ecommerce companies with focus on Asian markets is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more