Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu’s acclaimed Mentorship product, which helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, which helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialized 1:1 career advisory service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years- experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more