Technology focussed, driven by design and living the digital life, Big Mouth Digital & Media, is a branding and advertising agency. We have worked across varied verticals like Banking, Fashion, Real Estate, etc and have enhanced brands’ identities and in-turn expanded the reach of over 75 clients across the globe. We have delivered more than 300 campaigns and developed over 50 websites and designed more than 50 new brand identities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across web, app, search, display and social advertising to drive conversions on the portal.
- Manage weekly metrics reporting across digital channels.
- Manage end-to-end process of campaign creation, including the setting up of ad sets, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments.
- Continually review campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimise overall spend and performance.
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate the implementation of A/B test campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Implement these new technologies in developing new campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords (SEM, Display) and Facebook campaigns.
- Operational knowledge with latest marketing or ad serving tools like AdWords Editor, Power Editor would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and a keen eye for data.
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Problem solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Location - Mumbai (outstation candidates would not be considered)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more