Autobahn Trucking Corporation is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the state of Kerala. A subsidiary of Nippon Group, Autobahn Trucking has consistently maintained its position and reputation as a leading private sector trading mainly specialized in the automotive domain.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive paid campaigns across all performance marketing channels, including but not limited to: Ad words, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), affiliate, retargeting networks, etc.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Own complete budgets & Return On AD Spends from performance marketing, innovate, experiment & test audience segmentation, ad placements, retargeting and new channels to maximize full-funnel performance
- Develop, implement and refine retention marketing strategy, including but not limited to email marketing, loyalty and referrals, to drive repeat purchases and maximize customer LTV
- Identify, evaluate and select appropriate tools to enhance and automate marketing processes
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Establish and track performance marketing KPIs- Analyze data and understand user behavior on each platform.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate data-driven insights into actions
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more