Looking for a Digital Marketing For Performance Marketer who’s experience, and expertise emerge from talent, Intent & Crafting Skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute digital campaigns, from optimization and performance analysis focused on delivering leads for business
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys etc.
- Follow processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
- Social Media listening and research
- Research, monitor and track what's trending on social media and coordinate with departments create content around trending topics.
- Meticulous scheduling of posts across social media handles to ensure that the campaigns get enough visibility.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Execute campaigns, assist performance marketers in categorizing and analysing high performance campaigns, document success stories for feedback and learning.
- Keep a keen eye on copy and visual styles that have worked on the campaigns across channels and report these approaches on fortnightly basis to performance marketers
- Effective coordination with other teams to create and execute campaigns that will initiate sales and increase footfalls on the pages, website and project sites.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more