We are currently hiring a AM- Performance Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive
revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Main Responsibilities of a Performance Marketing Manager
- Planning, running & optimizing media campaigns on FB, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Criteo, Taboola, Outbrain, Colombia etc. self-serve ad networks.
- Liaisoning, running media campaigns & innovations with external digital media partners & publishers like Daily Hunt, MX TakaTak, Times Group, Hotstar, JioSaavn etc.
- Act as a bridge between brand marketing and product, analytics & digital marketing teams etc. for collaboration. Analyze in-house data, measure effectiveness of brand marketing campaigns and suggest changes
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Key Requirements 1. 4 Yrs + experience in performance marketing.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solve
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more