Saavn is transforming how people around the world access and experience music on a daily basis, by making it easy to browse, search, and play the best of Bollywood, South Asian, and International music. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Shazam, and Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor, we reach more music fans than any other South Asian music service. Saavn’s award – winning iOS and Android mobile products include proprietary phonetic search, dynamic bit rate streaming, global native ad – serving, unique radio algorithms, high performance infrastructure, and industry – leading design. We also recently launched Saavn Data, providing the public with a fascinating look at global music listening habits, based on the 21 terabytes of data Saavn collects every month.
Performance Marketing & SEO Lead – Saavn – Career Page JOB TITLE: Performance Marketing & SEO LeadSaavn is South Asia s leading music streaming service with over 22 million active million users. We are 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between Jio Music and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam – to name a few – Saavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award – winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well – funded by some of the world s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
At Saavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
Saavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences from in - office performances by some of the world s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose Saavn, you join a diverse world of high - calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value - based, people - first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. Saavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
ROLE: Saavn is looking for a digital marketing enthusiast who will be responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & ASO strategies & work with us in the Marketing team as a Performance Marketing & SEO Lead, based in Mumbai. The candidate will be responsible for managing Saavn s Digital campaigns across various channels like Google Adwords, Facebook, affiliate partners and build a network of partners who can work with Saavn on an on - going basis & also would involve interacting with external agencies as well as coordinating with multiple internal teams to make sure that the goals are achieved in timely fashion. An ideal candidate would be someone who is innovative, goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, have outstanding interpersonal skills and work towards enhancing the performance of the digital campaigns. You will get to learn and develop your digital marketing skills and grow within the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy Keep pace with SEO, ASO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developmentMonitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO and ASO strategies and reporting of digital activities, insights and trends in the market.
Familiar with Marketing automation tools for Email Marketing, Push Notifications, SMS and In - house campaigns. Good with ideation and execution of campaigns to maintain uniformity across platforms with a 360 approach. Develop the Digital Marketing strategy and plans for Global markets in line with the global brand marketing priorities and guidelines. Develop the content plan and manage social advertising of social media account; monitor the performance and tracking reports.Deliver and execute effective and innovative integrated campaign strategies and best - in - class communication concepts aligned to KPIs, target audience, brand values and positioning, and ensure tracking and reporting of results.
Planning and executing of digital media plans including paid for digital advertising Planning and executing of all user acquisition campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram. Lastly, curious to learn, ambitious to progress, creative and innovate, self - motivated and willing to improve and achieve success
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in SEO & Digital Marketing with international scope and multi - channel focus.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration High - level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools Good marketing experience at international level.
- Experience with media - neutral communications planning, media planning, setting KPIs, and tracking ROI.
- Experience with digital media including strategy execution, content creation, setting KPIs and tracking results.
- Experience in managing networks, affiliates who can work with Saavn Experience in managing Google Adwords campaigns and Facebook Ads Experience with agency management and agency processes.
- Proven ability to manage complex and multi - functional marketing projects, and to operate effectively in a changing and not always structured environment. Good commercial and financial/legal understanding. Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent drive, judgment, creative insights and understanding of branded aesthetics. Proactive, practical and hands - on approach.Good MS Office skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.At Saavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
Benefits & Perks: