We are looking to build a visionary and agile team to help fuel our growth and contribute towards further advancing the continuously evolving product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Owning the whole digital acquisition piece for Toffee across all channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, Criteo etc and be responsible for cost and performance targets
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Working closely with the Partnerships, Product and Design team to create the growth strategy
- Running exciting experiments on growth and strategy to help chart out the future business strategy for Toffee.
- Lead & manage all digital campaigns, ensure proper optimization is taking place & monthly targets are met.
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis LTV of relevant segmented audience cohorts - Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute effective digital media campaigns on platforms including but not limited to AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, DBM, Display, Video, Re-marketing, Branding, Affiliates, etc.
- Working on presentation/analytics/MIS and weekly/daily updates.
- Plan experiments conversion test, A/B test, lift study and draw meaningful insights from the same. - Execution of campaign setups and measuring their performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Well versed with tools like Moengage, Webengage, Clevertap.
- Collaborate with internal teams for creatives, data inputs, etc. to optimize the campaigns.
- Must-Have 4-6 years of performance marketing experience in a fast-paced organisation.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking - Passion & hustle to take on & solving big problems.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Willingness roll up your sleeves and execute as opposed to creating strategies.
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Firebase, Mix panel, Appsflyer, Flurry etc.
- Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates and Display campaigns focusing on transactions.
- A knack for data-driven creative conceptualization and production.
- Good communication skills and proactive in nature.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Google Analytics - Facebook Ads - Digital Media - Paid Media - Firebase/Mixpanel
- We think we have a great working environment
- After all, we helped to create it. You will be surrounded by smart, creative professionals. The pace of our days is generally - steady on- but will be punctuated by some bursts of effort as deadlines dictate.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more