The Indus Valley is a B2C kitchenware brand that provides reliable all Natural cookware products for Indian homes. We focus on designing and developing products based on customer input and market gap analysis. Raised seed funding of 1.05 Cr from The Chennai Angels in July 2019 and a follow up round of 2.5 Cr in March 2020.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers.
- Manage Social Media advertising using performance goals that drive new user adoption.
- Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI's.
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimize campaigns based on them.
- Understand our products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand.
- Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google's in-market audiences for search ads.
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touch points across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more