Founded by Alumni of Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institute of Technology, we offer comprehensive & rigorous Training for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and various Government and Public Sector Unit Jobs. We have eclectic, learned and committed team of professionals (GATE Top Rankers) to inspire and Train students towards excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads & Bing and other search platforms for a variety of campaigns.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics.
- Manage the creation of large targeted keyword & Negative keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates as per the Publisher policy
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign objectives.
- Generate weekly and monthly campaign reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer Google analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Keep monitoring the lead flow which is getting generated through different channels and utilize budget judiciously to achieve the lead target.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders for performance marketing operational activity.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Education: Graduate / MBA
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing and measurement.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more