Square Panda is a startup headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with additional offices located in India and China. We are in a research based Ed-Tech space, focusing on children’s early literacy. We have 3000+ schools under our belt and are proud to cater the needs of English Language development of 70,000+ kids worldwide. Our multi-sensory neuroscience research-based phonics learning system comes equipped with educational games to teach children many essential skills. With a curriculum that has been specially adapted for Indian schools and children, we strive to empower beginner learners through phonics awareness.
- An ideal Performance Marketing Manager would be an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking digital native with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You- ll have an important role to play in scaling up Square Panda business in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategic leadership across all acquisition channels delivering quality customer growth.
- Maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics. Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Constant evaluation of new and existing acquisition channels to drive high quality new users
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must for this role.
- Own overall acquisition budget with clear accountability of Customer acquisition cost (CAC) and potential LTV of acquired users
- Own overall churn and lifetime value metric for new & tenured users.
- Develop insights on customer acquisition, retention, and win-back strategies and work with appropriate teams to -implement strategies.
- Lead all customer facing communications / campaign management to ensure synchronization of the same with key retention programs.
- Building / mentoring individual channel owners in the performance marketing team
- Driving insights and constant improvement to achieve overall targets for the team
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incremental tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- 6-8 years of overall work experience with atleast 2-3 years of experience in edtech/ consumer internet startup
- Extensive experience in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads,etc., a must
- Strong analytical ability and advanced Excel skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
- Experience in performance marketing & SEO
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Come do the best work of your life here at Square Panda.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more