Pee Safe is seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our highly collaborative, motivated, and fast-growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating relevant business leads for our product across all paid marketing channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights
- Developing models of customer behavior such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e. Sales, Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display
- Analyze past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of the sales pipeline for planning in marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You have at least 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role within an e-commerce or an Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Employer Branding, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Experiences with query tool (e.g. SQL, SAS) and understanding of databases ideally within a marketing context.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Tableau, Search Ad 360 and Google DoubleClick
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Good mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- Self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- Plan and execute performance campaigns, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns, PPC campaigns, email marketing, SEO/SEM
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Story ads etc., with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs),
- Regularly post, update and monitor all social media outlets (website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, other pages, sites, blogs).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Benefits & Perks: