The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media by designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyse data across multiple channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the execution of paid campaigns, and monitor performance across search, display and programmatic channels.
- Create, edit, and manage customer journeys and execute activation and retention campaigns to optimize lead engagement.
- Manage campaign reporting and build month-on-month on the acquisition, activation, and retention numbers.
- Monitor budgets, ensure accurate tracking, report to stakeholders about day to day performance of campaigns
- Improve conversion rate metrics by analyzing the acquisition funnel and come up with retargeting solutions to reduce funnel leakage.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in running paid, search, and display campaigns (Google, Facebook, Instagram)
- At least 2 years of experience in running activation and engagement campaigns via email.
- Understanding of programmatic buying landscape including but not limited to DSPs, SSPs and Ad Servers
- Should be proficient in running marketing automation tools (CleverTap experience preferred).
- Strong experience in campaign reporting processes.
- Experience in mapping out and improving User Acquisition funnels
- Prior experience in working in a hyper growth startup environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate with designers and other members of marketing team in order produce desired output
- A relevant degree in Marketing or Quantitative field is advantageous
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more