Our end-to-end HCM technology suite competes with the best in the business and has won against giants such as SAP, Oracle and Workday several times to acquire iconic enterprise customers ranging from the largest conglomerates to unicorns – Adani, Mahindra, Kotak, TVS, Arvind, Nivea, Puma, Swiggy, Paytm, Bigbasket and Delhivery etc.
The rate at which our product and market presence is growing, is unprecedented. We- re a rocketship. We- re not planning on slowing down anytime soon. And, that’s why we need you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own PnL of the marketing programs - engagement, revenue, upsell.
- Own performance marketing across all acquisition channels - SMM, SEM and 3rd party PPC, PPL etc.
- Collaborate with demand gen and brand marketing for go-to-market strategy, campaign planning, execution and reporting.
- Constant evaluation of new and existing acquisition channels to drive high quality subscribers and opportunities.
- Work closely to develop content, design, targeting and channel strategies while working with appropriate teams for execution.
- Giving actionable feedback to content & design for continuous improvements.
- Analyse program data, drive insights, report to the right stakeholders and develop constant improvement strategies to achieve overall targets for the team.
- Hands-on execution & optimising campaigns on several programmatic ad platforms - search, display, retargeting, affiliate, social etc.
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organisational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research and commercial awareness.
- Closely work with sales & inside sales teams to measure program ROI.
Performance Metrics :
- Cost per Opportunity, CAC
- Channel based conversion metrics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-6 years as a full stack marketer with a high focus on performance marketing/program management.
- Previously worked with marketing automation technologies. (Hubspot/Marketo/Pardot/Active Campaign)
- Executed ad campaigns across channels (search, display, affiliates etc) and managed annual ad budgets of >50L.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Marketing experience in a high growth tech company.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more