Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India’s largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders.
What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
APP Link bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video https://bit.ly/dmoex
Expertrons is World’s first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
About the position:
Carries a primary function of implementing effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising. Focuses on campaign-specific results and drives the marketing department's commercial performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be Handling the junior marketing team, that is, the Performance Marketing Manager or the Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrating superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research and commercial awareness.
- Identifying Management Information accurately to keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discovering any hindrances to strategies.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with junior performance marketing personnel in order to bring about a positive environment that promoting the achievements of departmental goals.
- Closely working with the Sales Department to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Keeping track of the marketing performance by analyzing and testing consumer acquisition channels.
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Required Skills :
- Leadership/ Supervisory experience
- Analytical Skills: should be able to analyze the overall marketing performance
- Strategic Skills: SEO/SEM/ Online Marketing, Aware of marketing Database, Display Advertising Campaigns, Maintaining social media presence
- Technical Skills: MS Excel, Google Analytics and hands-on experience on any performance platforms
- Brainstorming abilities
- Education: Degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or any preferred (from tier1/tier2 institutions)
- Experience: 3-5 years and above
Benefits & Perks:
- Entrepreneurial Exposure
- Letter of Recommendation
- Become a part of an elite group of innovators
- ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
- Grow X to 10X in 3 Yrs
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will! Be a part of our growing team. So, if you have any expertise, skills, quirks that you think you can add to Expertrons then apply with us here!!!
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more