We are building a high performing team which aspires to be the best in the industry. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for implementation and reporting of performance campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up, implement and manage Facebook campaigns.
- Track and evaluate KPIs and ROAS.
- Assist the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Identify opportunities and run A/B tests.
- Analyze and share timely reports of all campaigns
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain ROAS
- Timely and error free execution
Experience & Qualification
- Preferred : B. Tech, 1+ Yr experience
- Mandatory : Graduate with 1+ yr of hands-on experience on Facebook ads manager
- Location : Thane, Mumbai
By the way we work on all Saturdays, so if you are passionate about work, specifically working hard then apply with your CV!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more