For our next phase of growth, we are looking for rockstar marketers that can ensure that Edurev becomes a household name not just in India but globally. If growth hacking and running successful campaigns are some of your superpowers and you are excited about joining an early-stage team on an exponential growth journey, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Role: Performance Marketing Executive
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the product, market & business metrics and how paid acquisition fits into the overall growth model. Become a product evangelist first.
- Be responsible for performance marketing across digital channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, programmatic & affiliates.
- Define and execute campaigns with external agencies on a day-to-day basis. Own the channel metric to get maximum ROI out of the budget.
- Work on three streams viz design, copy & product to conduct A/B experiments that work. first start taking a lot of shots, second, increase the success rate of these experiments.
- Build marketing strategies for digital/social media, influencer campaigns, offline partners, and any other scaling strategy under the sun
- Own & Decide KPIs for each strategy
- Conduct user, competitive & other related research
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You have 2-3 years of experience working on performance marketing campaigns for consumer products
- You understand app campaigns for Google (UAC), social (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & Twitter), programmatic (DV360), affiliate & influencer marketing
- You are data-oriented, and believe that everything can be measured, since - what gets measured gets improved-
- You have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, creative wireframes & marketing briefs
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- CTC: We give extremely competitive compensation, with great incentives as you grow the business.
- Location: This would be a WFH opportunity (it might transition to a hybrid role post-pandemic).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more