The Paid Search Associate is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for 91s. The Paid Search Associate can quickly understand, execute, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of 91s campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords other search platforms for 91s.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Ability to provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight, create and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, create and manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet business goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- No less than 4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more