Forest Essentials (Mountain Valley Springs India Pvt Ltd) is India’s leading luxury Ayurveda beauty brand. We are the only Indian brand which is involved in the conception, formulation, manufacturing, bottling and sale of the products in its own Company owned stores. We are ever evolving at a steady pace with a growing retail presence of a total of 62 stores and counting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Regularly conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Execution of retention marketing strategies with the agency.
- Regularly track the website SEO performance to help improve the website traffic.
- Execute A/B and Multivariate tests with the agency, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with internal teams to effectively manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the marketing activities.
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations.
- Stay updated on the latest marketing tools and identify new opportunities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Data Analytics Skills
- Expertise in Google Analytics and other data measuring tools.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Understanding of Facebook ads, Google Ads, Programmatic Advertising, and Affiliate Marketing. Experience in executing campaigns would be a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of Email/SMS and SEO.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to carry out tasks independently, and with the larger team to meet tight deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more