We help companies in meeting the dynamic challenges inherent in the online space by analysing their product and service portfolio and systematically developing an online strategy for achieving the desired business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day management of campaigns, including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets.
- Conduct thorough keyword analysis by: creating keyword lists, analyzing search volume, and making recommendations.
- Work in conjunction with the Search Engine Optimization Specialist to provide an effective balance between paid and organic efforts.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changes, sharing out learning with internal teams.
- Provide recommendations for landing page opportunities and improvements, impacting paid search engine quality ranking, cost-per-click, and conversion.
- Generate and provide both weekly campaign reports for insights on performance and recommendations for next steps.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- On-line pay-per-click marketing
- Keyword research and analysis
- Campaign implementation and planning
- Reporting of key benchmarks and performance
- Continual testing and optimization
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more