We encourage team collaboration and provide excellent meeting facilities, with the latest technology and practices.
We believe that if you create work environments that allow people to feel inspired, it will attract better people and bring success to an organization. This is why we have invested a lot into our workplace and will always continue to do so.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components.
- Help to create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis. Implementation of PPC strategies.
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing Marketing campaigns.
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills.
- Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns.
- Good analytical skills to gain high-quality score & improve PPC Campaigns Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts. Adding new keywords in the search engines.
- Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns, setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns. Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- PPC specialists with relevant experience of 2- 6 years (experience working with bid management technology) with an understanding of web analytics.
- Google Adwords Specialist The knack of implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that enhance SEM efforts.
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing.
- Experience in managing large scale performance based PPC campaigns on enterprise level PPC management platforms.
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns.
Benefits & Perks:
- Established company with great financial stability.
- Fast personal and career development. World class training.
- International travel opportunities. Service recognition awards.
- Market leading salary packages.
- Five days working in a week.(Monday-Friday).
- Accomodation facility for staff. Regular social activities. Management developed from within. Unrivalled team working dynamics.