Homesfy was established in 2013 with the aim of simplifying the home-buying process and make the real estate transaction reliable, trustworthy and hassle-free. We are one of the oldest and one of the leading marketing aggregators in the real estate industry. We have achieved this over the years by amplifying the reach of home buyers with relevant and personalized Home Solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of projects.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals for Google channels
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Preferably someone with 3-7 years of PPC/ SEM experience
- Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Should have handled monthly campaigns of 10lacs and above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more