While we are marketers, writers, designers & techies we’re also musicians, writers, artists, dancers in a different
avatar. A vibrant mix of young & experienced folks, we bring together a multi-faceted team to take on the world. Collectively, we’ve served over 100 brands – from start-ups to industry leaders – across diverse sectors such as
fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, education and technology. Our biggest sustainable competitive advantage is our love for what we do!
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a PPC specialist, you'll work with internal stakeholders or external clients and will be involved in:
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Account management of clients
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more