We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive across diverse Digital Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze Campaign Requirements
- Create Campaign Strategy
- Identify the Right Targeting Methods
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
- Setup Landing Pages
- Setup Campaign
- Optimize Campaigns
- Generate and Share Reports
- Responsible for handling PPC, CPC and CPA Marketing campaigns for customers. S/he should be able to easily recognize and endorse projects that can lead to the goals and progress of the company campaigns.
- Monitoring financial data
- Manage PPC profiles on Google AdWords, and Yahoo, Bing and other search sites if required.
- Assist in the management and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics.
- Manage and retain keyword list updates.
- Provide ideas for a creative copywriting.
- Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click searching in conjunction with the client 's objectives.
- Support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and remarketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more