The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solution-focused platform.
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC brand of human and earth-friendly Home Cleaners. With non-toxic and naturally derived ingredients, brand The Better Home is a movement to drive conscious consumption by minimizing the impact on personal health as well as the planet.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing (PPC Executive/Sr Executive) at The Better India, Bangalore, you will
- You have to assist with the creation, optimisation and reporting for PPC campaigns as directed by the Marketing Team.
- You will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
- Manage and optimize existing PPC campaigns
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis Implementation of PPC strategies
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook
- Marketing campaigns Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement.
- Deploying PPC campaigns Good analytical skills to gain high-quality score & improve PPC Campaigns
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager Determine ROI on search marketing.
- Efforts Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns, setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Our ideal candidate :
- Required Candidate profile PPC specialists with relevant experience of 3 - 4 years (experience working with bid management technology) with an understanding of web analytics Google and Facebook Ads Specialist.
- The knack of implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that enhance SEM efforts
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in managing large scale performance-based PPC campaigns on e-commerce-level.
- Desired Skills and Experience Digital marketing, PPC, creative skills, marketing campaigns, campaigns, PPC management, paid social media, Facebook ads paid marketing, revenue-driven performance.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more