Hubilo’s inception began with an idea to transform the way events are orchestrated and the role of technology in the same. A start-up at heart, Hubilo slowly found its way to the corporate events space with one goal in mind; transform the way events are organized and executed with the help of event technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- You write content for marketing ads (Ad copies), campaigns (Campaign setups) and landing pages
- You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
- You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more