We have an opening for a motivated Pay Per Click (PPC) specialist who is hard working, detailed oriented and have a keen eye for analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We need someone with Google Adwords experience (Google Adwords Certified Preferred) who can creatively and effectively manage and optimize PPC campaigns to generate maximum ROI for our clients.
- Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Implementation of PPC strategies. Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
- Work directly with an Account Manager to optimize PPC campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Yahoo/Bing, Price Comparison Search Engines and Facebook .
- Pay Per Click campaigns is a plus. Even better!
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization? Now youre talking!
If you are results driven, organized, and pay close attention to detail, submit your resume today for our Pay Per Click (PPC) specialist position.
- Extremely analytical Focused and detail oriented Google Adwords (preferably 2 years experience)
- Knowledge of keyword analysis and conversion analysis Knowledge of landing page analysis Negative Keyword Analysis Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Strong written and communication skills Strong work ethic
Benefits & Perks:
- The Benefits Established company with great financial stability.
- International luxury offices in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- We invest in our people by providing ongoing, world-class global training. Fast personal and career development.
- International travel opportunities.
- Service recognition awards. Market leading salary packages.
- Accommodation in company guest house.
- Regular social and team building activities.
- Management developed from within.
- Unrivalled team working dynamics.
- Develop ground breaking technology.
- Innovative forward thinking organisation.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more