We help our clients unlock their valuable reserve of insurance data with fully optimized AI/ML models and tailored automation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing bids and tracking conversions for multiple platforms including Google AdWords.
- Managing Remarketing/Display campaigns in Google Display Network and third-party platforms.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting.
- Measuring and optimizing campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Acting as one of the remote digital marketing experts : Providing guidance, support, and training to resident SEM team.
- Analyze clients business goals (increase leads, higher search visibility, specific model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing Paid Media campaigns (Google ads / SEM /PPC)
- Strong strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more