Barrownz group is a veteran organization with more than 4+years of experience in IT solutions. Overall these years we cater to many websites for building their effective online presence. Specialized in providing building blocks to enrich your website with organic searches.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the Corporate Profile on Various Social Media Platforms to Increase Visibility, Membership and Traffic
- Online PR
- Candidate Should Have Extensive Experience of Building Network & Community & Exploring and Managing Social Media Websites.
- Manage the social media accounts of the organization & clients on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Experience in managing social media profiles
- Well versed in running paid campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Sound writing skills in English & Hindi
- Propose the trend of digital marketing to management
- Highly Creative
Required Knowledge & Skills:
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL (MANDATORY)
- Good level of competence in Excel, Word and Outlook and computerized accounting software
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more