Search traffic for 24Task websites and product landing pages. This role is both hands-on and tactical, as an individual contributor he/she will have the opportunity to demonstrate strategic thinking when planning new opportunities. The most important skills for this role are technical SEO, CMS platforms, content, links, analytics, and reporting. He/she will work on all search engine Optimisation and marketing activities across the 24Task website. Own the SEO Content road-map across onsite and offsite Optimisation, keyword research, and link building to ensure SEO objectives are achieved. As well as be a self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to get results and affect significant change.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a PPC Analyst, you will build, manage and optimise paid marketing campaigns using Google & Facebook, and will work towards meeting goals and objectives. Responsibilities:
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as Search, Display, Re-marketing & Social.
- Build out, analyse, and constantly improve performance on campaigns through optimising account/campaign structure, bid & budget optimisation, and constant ad & landing page testing.
- Understand & master tools such as - Google AdWords & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.
- Build expertise in organising data for analysis using Excel & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans, etc.)
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn and adopt PPC frameworks for performance optimisation.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in PPC marketing - new channels, features, methods of analysis
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years Experience Required
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment - should excel with minimal supervision
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more