Position: Paid Social Campaign- Facebook
Qualification: Any Graduate or BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
Location: Sector-63, Noida
Experience: 2-5 year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Possesses an understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Facebook Ads, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations, and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from the client's stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution, and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates an understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Experience on working on big-budget Facebook campaigns.
- Performs various other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ year experience in a Paid campaign.
- Industry: Ecommerce, ITES, Digital Marketing
- Must have experience in Facebook ads, Instagram ads, LinkedIn ads
- Creating Campaigns in Google ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook marketing, Keyword Research, Negative Keyword Research, Writing Ad copy/description.
- Basic knowledge of MS EXCEL.
- Must be proficient in the English Language
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more