We’re looking for a digital marketing professional with at least 1 year of experience in the domain of Adwords SEM & Facebook Paid Ads.
Job Description: Junior Executive/Analyst – Paid Media/Digital Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies across all mediums
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns across various Advertising portals-
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and FB Paid Ads
- Understanding campaigns and creating relevant ads
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The Performance Marketing Analyst will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google
- Well-versed in Facebook performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong Analytical Skills And Experience Generating Campaign Performance Reports
- Candidates from Media Agency background would be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more