We are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to manage all paid marketing activities.
He/She will manage all paid campaigns on Google (Search/Display/YouTube Ads), Facebook Ads, Bing Ads with basic SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and build a strategy of acquisition channels (Search Engine, Website Optimization, Paid Social, Display, etc) including informing budget, channel mix, and execution.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of proven SEM experience and success managing campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Facebook
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more