Our culture is unique. We have worked & are constantly working extremely hard in building a culture that listens, responds & builds you as an individual & us in return. To keep up with the ever-growing and an extremely competitive world, we have made it a point to have our learning curve above and beyond what is expected.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility 1 : Build a strong prospect database based on Tatvic's targeted user persona profile
- Activity 1.a.: Architect and execute drip campaigns based on user action (inaction).
- Activity 2.b.: Trigger email campaigns based on behavior (clicks, opens, etc.), date, and web visits.
- Activity 2.c.: Reach and nurture the leads to convert them into Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLS)
- Responsibility 2 : Social Selling through LI Leadership
- Activity 2.a.: Connect and engage with the prospects and keep updated with their recent activities, groups, and company news.
- Responsibility 3: Identify possibilities to UpSell Tatvic's services
- Activity 3.a.: Incorporate insights and research into your marketing pipeline and proactively continue to identify upselling opportunities on an ongoing basis.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Market Research & Digital Marketing for Social selling
- Lead Nurturing through Social Media
- Inclination to Business Development
- Tactics for LeadGen through LI, referrals & Website
- Content Writing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more