We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven professional to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have an understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews, etc. These are considered to be the most important and basic skills of a reputation manager.
- Work towards enhancing and building the organization's reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Reaching out to dissatisfied customers is an important procedure to control negative reviews. Moreover, focusing on forums, tweets, images, and writing effective blog posts, or publishing positive reviews is also the responsibility of a reputation manager.
- Be well prepared for taking immediate action when the company's reputation has been tarnished.
- Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralize the effect of the former.
- Handle difficult situations such as internet blackmail and ethical manipulation of search engine results or reviews.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The ability to communicate complex concepts with clarity and enthusiasm
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional grammar and command of the English and Hindi language. Additional tools like SEO and knowledge in programming will be an added advantage.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of loccobuzz preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more