We are looking for a talented ORM Executive Initiate listening of the brand on social media, digital, web and should be able to come up with immediate creative responses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initiate listening of the brand on social media, digital, web.
- Use of forums and social media to seed positive content for better ORM.
- Provide timely crisis reports, identify trends & help strategic directions.
- Analyse listening reports, share relevant insights, updating trackers.
- Escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Manager trackers, send reminders, close loop with stakeholders.
- Preparing & managing multiple reports, working with excel formula & various other excel sheet components for accurate data
- Handling records & data on MS Excel
- Creating and implementing strategies for creating positive reputation for a brand.
- Addressing real-time negative responses.
- Ensuring all complaints are tracked on social media and all consumer forum sites or discussion forums on internet
- Report and coordinate with Customer Service team to get resolution for all the complaints/queries and ensure that the response received from customer service team is posted back on the relevant digital channels within TAT
- Co-coordinating with Internal teams to ensure timely delivery on daily monitoring reports, press release trackers.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports.
- Preparing presentations, Graphs and analytical reports.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be a team player and flexible enough for multitasking.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in English, should be able to come up with immediate creative responses.
- Should be able to manage a tight grip of the ORM operations.
- The ideal candidate will have to work in rotational shifts
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more