Springbord is looking for a marketing specialist who will be involved in product listing creation and optimization, advertising both on and off the Amazon platform, account maintenance and other areas of our e-commerce business. The marketing specialist will target high double-digit sales growth through e-commerce channels. Marketing experience beyond Amazon is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed maintenance, improvement, and optimization of product listings (title description, images, videos, reviews, product specs, customer questions, etc ) to increase product discover ability, traffic, and purchase conversion.
- Implement strategies that increase retailer on-site organic search placement/boost rankings and optimize performance.
- Monitor and analyse performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews; and build actionable insights from data that can be converted directly into strategy.
- Analyse and drive continuous improvement of promotional items, best worst performing items.
- Work with partners to administer, maintain, and perform updates to the internal Content Management System (CMS).
- Collaborate on strategies and execution with the Sales Head, and cross-functionally with the direct website, marketing and sales teams.
- Optimizing content campaigns, messaging and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results and sharing best practices
- Analyzing data to identify customer segmentation strategies
- Ensure timely, consistent delivery of content that adheres to appropriate brand and retailer style guidelines
- Track and report on progress towards KPI goals, with continuous experimentation to optimize results (i.e. A+ pages optimized, A+ pages added, titles optimized, content updated, etc.)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-4 years of Amazon Marketing experience
- Experience in eCommerce merchandising, digital marketing, analytics, and/or content management
- Experience working with major online retailer platforms, for example Amazon (Vendor Central and Seller Central)
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazons systems and the experience to help resolve any
- Amazon.com issues is a big plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others
Benefits & Perks:
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more