AAPNA Infotech, is a leading provider of software development solutions, based out of New Delhi, India. We are looking for an experienced and creative SEO + Social Media Expert with an experience of 5+ years or above to join our team. The mission of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Creating meta tags, SEO tag, essentials SEO files for the projects.
- Designing and Measuring the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Passionate to work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Candidate with these mentioned skills and experience and who can join our company ASAP will be preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist.
- Should be able to Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors..
- Should have good control of the back links.
- Should be able to build and implement dynamic off page SEO techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Blogger and other social media best practices.
- Good experience on social media KPIs, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Internet Marketing.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and Excellent Communication skill.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
Benefits & Perks: