Vinove Software & Services is an ISO 9001:2008 and NASSCOM Certified IT Co. with 15+ years of experience in the Web & mobile industry. Being a specialized firm for providing web services and solutions, we have mastered in dealing with both, National & International Clients. Vinove serves as an umbrella for its top-notch ocular products and services because of its extensive background of using focused and proven strategies with technologies for all business requirements. Vinove is uniquely a strong combination of knowledge and experience. Its culture boasts of passionate, innovative and meticulous professionals.
A Web and Mobile based IT Solution provider with offices in India, UK & USA.
Our service portfolio includes fully customized web design and application development, Mobile Apps eBusiness Solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will lead a team of content marketers, SEO, SMO and will be responsible to mentor, manage and train it
- Collaborate with various functions to deliver a content marketing strategy
- Conceive, create, distribute and promote various marketing resources after understanding the customer buying cycle, various customer segments and pain areas of sales team
- This role is a combination of people management as well as hands-on delivery
- Repurposing and creating marketing assets which are shareable and downloadable
- Content writing - Produce downloadable and shareable content (focussed on Technology) in terms of whitepapers, ebooks, articles etc.
- Accountable for social media marketing and using different channels to generate leads as per the defined targets- Build, develop and execute Digital Campaigns (Display, SEO, SEM)
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA (Marketing/Strategy) with 8-12 years of experience.
- Self-motivated with a passion for digital and content marketing
- Multitasker with an ability to get the job done with minimal supervision
- Managerial skills, attention to detail, multitasking, proficient writing and editing, analytical bent of mind and fair amount of technical skills in terms of marketing automation and blogging software
- Comfortable with a rapidly changing environment.
- Sound understanding of content marketing principles and ability to create marketing resources with an objective to aid sales funnel
- Flair for writing premium marketing resources including white papers, collaterals, newsletters, presentations, blogs, website content
- Excellent written and verbal communications, proficiency in English language is a must
- Prior experience in writing blogs and articles
- Knowledge and prior experience of marketing automation software preferably HubSpot (not a must)
- Understanding of key metrics to measure the success of digital marketing initiatives.
- Prior experience in a B2B company (preferably IT industry) in Marketing is a must specializing in Pay Per Click (PPC)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more