Designation: Online Marketing Manager
Work location: Empire Building, A-41, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Mohan Estate Metro Station, New Delhi – 110044 (It is at 5 minutes walk from Mohan Estate Metro Station)
Qualification: MBA (Marketing) + Engineering degree
Years of experience: 1-4 years of online marketing in eCommerce / internet-based businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the paid search campaigns using Google AdWords. You will research keywords, define the campaign and ad group structure, write ad copies, go through the Search Query Report to add negative keywords, add automated rules to adjust bids.
- You will be responsible for the Amazon Marketing Service campaigns. You will ideate and finalize the keywords, key message, campaign goal, banner content and will set it up in AMS.
- You will be responsible for Search Engine Optimization. You will define the target keywords and track their rankings in Moz, work on on-page optimization by writing title, description, run link-building outreach programs.
- You'll be responsible for conversion optimization of landing pages and product pages.
- You will research and provide inputs to UX person on layout, navigation.
- You will work with h the graphic designer and web designer to take the concept pt from the wireframe me stage to the final webpage.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be comfortable with numbers (You chew vlookups and pivot tables for breakfast!)
- Solid experience with Google AdWords (You start becoming insomniac if the Quality Score falls below 8!).
- Good knowledge and experience on SEO (You just can't wait for Friday to catch latest episode of Moz Whiteboard Friday!).
- Excellent copywriting skills (if you check Copyblogger before checking Whatsapp in morning, you would enjoy yourself in this role!) .
- Embodies ROOHI (Risk-taking, Openness to feedback, Ownership, Honesty, Innovation) values.
If interested, kindly share your updated CV with following details:
Link of blog/writing/design portfolio:
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable):
Reason for Change:
Benefits & Perks: