BlueStone.com is looking for a responsible candidate to manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Will also manage all SEM campaigns delivery and optimisation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, analyze and optimize search initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the engineering team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with/Lead content marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website structure, content, linking and other factors to improve
- SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-3 years of proven SEO experience and SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Preferably from an engineering/data background
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more