If you fulfill our requirements, you might be the one we are looking for!
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing executive, a typical day might include the following:-
- Contact people/websites who might be interested in reviewing the apps.
- Try new icon designs, screenshots to get more downloads.
- Do App Store Optimisation (ASO) for some apps.
- Work with our website team to try to get some new content viral on Facebook/Whatsapp
- Use keyword research tools to find the best keywords for the apps and websites.
- Create eye-catching graphics to post on social media platforms.
- Learn more ideas for promotion from the net
Required Knowledge & Skills:
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy trying new things.
- You love taking up new challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You don't get frustrated easily.
- If you don't know something, you try to learn it.
- You are a self-learner.
- You enjoy working on new ideas and tools.
- You like helping people and working in a team to find creative solutions.
- You are a focussed person who does every work with total dedication.
- You are an innovative thinker who can think out of the box.
Benefits & Perks:
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn how to analyse a new product and find out the best method to promote it.
- You will learn about latest trends of digital marketing around the globe and employ those techniques to promote our products
- You will learn the art of persistence in which you keep trying new ways to solve a problem.
- You will learn how keywords are important and make a huge impact
- You will learn about social media marketing.
- You will learn about experimenting with graphics to get the best result.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more