YourStory is hiring a Motion Graphics Artist for the video team for campaigns-delivery. We are looking for a motion graphics artist who can use their artistic and creative skill sets to create exciting and innovative video content for YourStory and its clients.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience. The candidate should be a team player, a self-starter, and a disciplined worker.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Adobe Premiere skills and ability to work with MOGRTs
- Strong Adobe After Effects skills with demonstrable experience in motion graphics.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Ability to work hard, and experience in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application for [Motion Graphics Artist]"
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more