Sheenlac is an organization of professionals with a rich heritage of delivering ideas, innovation and trusted solutions to the ever-evolving paints-and-finishes market.
- Be it wood, interiors, decorative, architectural, industrial or automotive, Sheenlac’s extensive range of high-quality products are testaments for value, applicator comfort, end-user delight and iconic finishes
- From modest beginnings in the early 1960s, Sheenlac has evolved steadily to become a leading player in the Indian market. Currently # 5.
- Sheenlac takes pride in its empowered workforce of over 500 employees and are committed to the principles of sustainability at every step.
- Sheenlac’s journey continues to seek to fly higher and constantly push the boundaries in developing world-class solutions that balance the needs of function, application, aesthetics and the environment in all aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas.
- Need to create videos and graphical content for Social media handles, YouTube and other Inhouse branding requirements
- Need to create Creative and print requirements like Brochures, Product mocks, Product artworks, Posters other print requirements
- Need to create artwork for the web, television or film. This could include movie clips, trailers, commercials, title sequences, etc.
- Need to handle Video camera and shoot the Product application process and produce videos
- Need to create short videos on product applications and Inhouse videos
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Software Skills 1. Adobe Software
- Adobe Products
- After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Audition
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more