Fuel4Media Technologies is looking for Mobile App Marketing, App Store Optimization( ASO) Expert for our Mobile app Marketing and ASO services for International clients. This profile offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading and fast growing Mobile App Marketing company. If You want to grow your career and earn a handsome amount, Do apply and join our growing Mobile App Marketing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Mobile App Marketer, your key responsibilities will include the following :
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app marketing organic and paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of various clients mobile app.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new app marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results (organic, paid and owned).
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have 2-5 years experience in Mobile App marketing, App Store optimization( ASO) and app install campaigns on organic, various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads etc
- Should have a fair understanding of Google Analytics and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition and re-engagement.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition mobile app marketing strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimize activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
- You will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new customers via our mobile app on.
- Bachelor degree required and background in marketing or product management
- 2-5 years of previous experience working on ASO, Mobile app marketing and mobile app user acquisition
- Clear understanding of App store optimization, Facebook ads and other mobile app user acquisition channels.
- Understanding of content marketing channels, paid and unpaid.
- Strong with Google Analytics and mobile attribution systems such as mobile app tracking, adjust, apsalar and so on.
- Advanced Excel skills, including data manipulation and pivot tables.
- A natural communicator who can creatively synthesize volumes of data into key trends, observations, and actions either written or orally.
- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through numbers and qualitative data
- Basic understanding of statistics.
- Proactive, creative, driven and willing to learn new things
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more