We, Digidarts (A Doubleclick-Google Premier Digital Marketing Agency) excel in driving Performance & Content Marketing in unparalleled ways. Our plethora of services include SEO, SEM, ASO, SMO, SMM along with E-commerce business management & affiliate marketing. Backed by understanding of Indian consumer behaviour, our creative & data driven Digital Campaigns have hit the bulls eye for our esteemed clients over the years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate is expected to own and be responsible for driving conversions. He/she will lead the planning, campaign management, reporting and analysis for all Paid Digital Campaigns.
- The candidate should be able to Identify and implement strategies for increasing site traffic through PPC marketing strategy.
- Managing Ad Campaigns on major search engines like Google and re-marketing efforts.
- Responsible for keyword research, Account/Campaign structuring, bid management, and tracking for key performance indicators.
- Improvement of volume and cost delivered through Search campaigns by:
a. Driving keyword expansion
b. Creative testing
c. Improving account structures
d. Optimizing of quality score, landing page, Ad copy and bid optimization.
- Developing strong objective sets for campaigns based on business intelligence.
- Working closely with organic search team to ensure knowledge sharing as well as overall search (paid and organic) optimization
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends, Pay per click practices, and emerging items of interest.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have a good hand in managing multiple accounts and proven deliverables as required.
- Have the ability to propose solutions to teams and client.
- Must be a team player and has good learning attitude.
- Google AdWords certified professional would be an Add-on.
- Strong campaign optimization and analytical skills.
- Month end report submission for all the clients.
Benefits & Perks: